DCCF is providing Community Disaster Relief Grants to small businesses and nonprofits in Decatur County!
We know that COVID-19 has affected many businesses and nonprofits in our area, and we want to do our part to make sure that your organization doesn’t suffer long-term consequences of this pandemic. That’s why we’ve created the Community Disaster Relief Fund.
While our grants are typically only for nonprofit projects, Community Disaster Relief Grants may be awarded to either businesses or nonprofits, and they will primarily cover rent and utility payments. Organizations are eligible for up to $1,000 in relief funding.
Steps to Apply:
- Click the button at the top of this page to access our Online Grant Portal.
- Once you’re on the logon page, click the blue “Create New Account” button.
- Enter your nonprofit’s or business’s information and your information. (Note: if your organization does not have an EIN, please enter 11-1111111).
- Click “Create Account,” which will take you to your new dashboard.
- Click the “Apply” button next to 2020 Disaster Relief Grants.
- Enter your information.
- Submit your application.
For more information or help applying, please contact Public Relations Manager, Alex Sefton, at 812.614.7690 or firstname.lastname@example.org.