How to Submit a Sustainability Grant Online
Follow these steps to successfully submit a small grant online.
2. Once the form has been filled out, save it on your computer.
3. Fill out the online form below, upload the saved form you just filled out + other documents, and submit. You will receive a confirmation email that we have received your submission.
4. Once you’ve done that, you’re all set! Thank you for submitting online!
How to Submit a Sustainability Grant In-Person
If you prefer to submit a paper copy of the grant, follow these instructions.
1. Download the Sustainability Grant Application Form & Fill it Out (Please TYPE the application. We want to be able to fund your project idea and being able to read your application is essential. Thank you for understanding).
2. Once the form has been filled out, print it out.
3. Print accompanying documents, including your 501(c)3 status and other accompanying documents that may help the committee make a decision.
4. Drop off the bundle to the DCCF office or mail it to us at
101 East Main Street
Greensburg, IN 47240